Advanced Graphic Designing Certification is designed to develop design sense in trainees with the help of theoretical concepts and practices. The focus of the practical part will be on designing software e.g. adobe Photoshop and illustrator. Graphic design is everywhere, from the wrappers on candy bars to the logo on your favourite coffee mug. Graphic design can serve many functions. Just a few of the uses of graphic design may include:
- Visual Identity
- Logo Design
- Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope
- Printed Materials
- Packaging design
- Brochures, Magazine ad design
- Digital Materials
- Social media post design
- Website landing page design
- Digital ads design
Graphic design provides very clear and easy ways to convey information. Graphic design is not just pretty or for prettyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sake; it is a crucial part of business and life.
- Basic IT Skills
- Qualification requirements: Minimum Matriculation
Introduction to graphic design
|4||Graphic Design and Print Media (Part 1)
|5||Graphic Design and Print Media (Part 2)
|6||Introduction to Adobe photoshop
|7||Graphic Design and Digital Media (Part 1)
|8||Graphic Design and Digital Media (Part 2)
|9||Photo Manipulation in Photoshop
|10||Website Design in Adobe Photoshop
|11||Graphic Design and Ecommerce
- Learn the complete design process with visual examples
- Design a complete visual identity for any brand
- Learn about colours psychology in graphic design
- Design marketing material like social media post flyers, magazine ads, website landing pages, etc.
- Learn market-leading software i.e. adobe Photoshop, adobe illustrator, and adobe Indesign.
- To familiarize the student with basic principles and fundamentals in visual art and design.
- To develop basic skills using tools and theory used in the design process.
- To understand the creative process, develop techniques and methods of creative problem.