Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting critical systems and sensitive information from digital attacks. Also known as information technology (IT) security, cybersecurity measures are designed to combat threats against networked systems and applications, whether those threats originate from inside or outside of an organization. Network security is the protection of the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, or theft. It involves creating a secure infrastructure for devices, applications, users, and applications to work in a secure manner. Network security combines multiple layers of defenses at the edge and in the network. Each network security layer implements policies and controls. Authorized users gain access to the network but malicious actors are blocked from carrying out exploits and threats. This certification is to learn the threats associated with security and techniques of network security.
- Basic Programming Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
|6||6||MID TERM PROJECT|
|12||12||FINAL TERM PROJECT|
- Identify network security risks and threats
- Learn Network security controls and techniques.
- Ability to describe network-associated security threats.
- Describe social networking and evaluate associated risks.
- Evaluate network security vulnerabilities.
- Identify network security controls and risk mitigation techniques.