The Digital Marketing Certification is designed to help students in building highly-demanded skills in the field of marketing. The certification allows for building capacity for digital entrepreneurship and a basis to become a professional digital marketer. It provides a goal-oriented and professional platform to gain theoretical knowledge and gain hands-on practice to become a successful digital marketer. Through this certification, the students will be mastering the core digital marketing skills; Branding, Websites, Content, Writing, Social Media, Podcasting, etc.
Scope of Digital Marketing Certification
If you’re deciding which career route to take, you might want to consider Digital Marketing. Alternatively, you might already be interested in the field and want to learn more. Entering the profession of digital marketing could help you find a job, be successful, and become engrossed in a rapidly expanding industry.
Outcomes:After the completion of this certificate, students would be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of digital marketing.
- Develop theoretical and practical skills in digital marketing.
- Learn and apply marketing strategies through digital channels.
- Assess all available methods to determine the best possible online strategy.
- Understand the role of both digital and conventional marketing; distinguishing the intersection of online and offline strategies.
- Identify and present how business can be scaled with an optimal marketing plan.
- Build and reach a target audience on various online platforms.
|1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|3||Social Media Marketing (Facebook & Instagram)|
|8||Social Media Marketing:
|9||Social Media Marketing:
- Identification and application of social media marketing with a greater target audience and client engagement.
- Analysis and implementation of marketing strategies on online platforms.
- Promotion and building of brand identity, visibility, awareness and larger target audience.
- Development as a digital entrepreneur with an online business model.
- 20 years and above the age
- Minimum education of intermediate is required
- Basic computer knowledge
- Fundamental English skills
Mode of Classes: