The Event Planning and Management certification is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in events planning and management. The content includes the principles and practices of planning and organizing events, meetings, conferences, or conventions, and prepares students for employment opportunities. To give formal instructions and training to students to be future managers of the Event Industry and technical proficiency to effectively adjust, grow and excel in the field of Event Management.
- 20 years and above age
- Minimum education of intermediate is required
- Basic computer knowledge
- Fundamental English skills
|1||1||Introduction to Event Management|
|2||3||Setup Organization (Backdrops, Walkways, Trussing, Floorings and Hangings)|
|4||Intimate Small Events|
|8||Project Event Exhibitions|
- Understanding and applying event management skills theoretically and practically.
- Importance of event management as a viable career choice.
- Ability to organize events, conferences & conventions
- Understanding and identification of business opportunities and market potential.
- Connecting with vendors & clients.
- Determine event meeting objectives.
- Prepare a budget for an event or meeting.
- Prepare a location suitable for a specific group and their event or meeting objectives.
- Provide housing, transportation, food, entertainment, and communications needs for an event or meeting.
- Maintain good communication during a meeting or event with attendees, suppliers, and support staff
- Employ effective negotiation techniques in meeting arrangements.
- Development of traits, skillset, attitude and the drive to be a successful event planner.