Morning / Afternoon Classes with additional skill enhancement program
- Enablers College of Technology offers Higher Secondary School Certificate, (HSSC)/Intermediate level with an effective teaching methodology and hands- on learning approach.
- ECOT is dedicated to yielding excellent standards and quality results at HSSC level through providing an opportunity to experience corporate culture environment
- Skills enhancement program while studying Intermediate level.
F.A Admission Requirements
Enablers College of Technology has curated FA program for students to develop livelihoods in the fields of humanities, Journalism Arts and Media. ECOT arranges class’s right after the Matriculation examination for students to gain practical experience with immense knowledge in their desire filed.
- A student must have cleared matriculation/O-Level exams
- Must have interest and aptitude for business studies.
After matriculation/O-Levels students need guidance and counselling in choosing career path. I.Com plays a vital role in setting up their career direction, therefore before Admission, a student may contact the admission staff to get more insight and guidance in choosing subjects. Following points must be ponder before choosing this program.
- Consider both computer & mathematics marks in matric/O-Levels
- Consider the scope of each I.Com program.
- Introspect your interest and likings towards the core subjects of I.Com
- Discuss with your parents and peers.
50% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.COM
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Result card of 9th class BISE Examination
- Five Passport size photographs
- Father’s CNIC (Photocopy)
- Affidavit (Duly attested by Notary Public or Oath Commissioner)
- Form-B or Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Provisional Certificate (Photocopy – After the declaration of BISE Matriculation results)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy – After the declaration of BISE Matriculation results)
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Fine Arts
- English Literature
- Home Economics
- Islamiyat Elective
The duration of this programme is two years. The BISE conducts terminal examinations for 1st year and 2nd year separately.