Morning / Afternoon Classes with additional skill enhancement program
- Enablers College of Technology offers Higher Secondary School Certificate, (HSSC)/Intermediate level with an effective teaching methodology and hands- on learning approach.
- ECOT is dedicated to yielding excellent standards and quality results at HSSC level through providing an opportunity to experience corporate culture environment
- Skills enhancement program while studying Intermediate level.
ICS Admission Requirements
Intermediate in computer science is a popular program. It is a two-year degree program including parts 1 and 2. The program covers all types of computer knowledge. The I.C.S. program is meant to improve the students' computer science and information technology skills.
- A student must have cleared matriculation/O-Level exams
- Must have interest and aptitude for computer studies.
After matriculation/O-Levels students need guideline and counselling in choosing career path. I.C.S plays a vital role in setting up their career direction, therefore before Admission, a student may contact the admission staff to get more insight and guidance in choosing subjects. Following points must be ponder before choosing out of two I.C.S programs.
- Consider both computer & mathematics marks in matric/O-Levels
- Consider the scope of each I.C.S program.
- Introspect your interest and likings towards the core subjects of I.C.S
- Discuss with your parents and peers.
50% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.C.S (Math/Physics/Statistics/ Computer)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Matriculation certificate / Result Card
- NOC (for students coming from other boards)
- Copy of Parent / Guardian CNIC
- Copy of Student CNIC/B-Form
- 4 passport size Photographs
- Do not submit original documents. We require only attested photocopies.
- O’ Level/Equivalent Examination Final Result Sheet must be submitted to the College as soon as the result is declared in order to finalize the admission. Furthermore, an equivalence certificate must be obtained from the Intermediate Board and submitted to the College, no later than 3 weeks from the date of the declaration of the result.
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Phy-Math-Comp Science
- Stat-Math-Comp Science
- Stat-Eco-Comp Science
The duration of this programme is two years. The BISE conducts terminal examinations for 1st year and 2nd year separately.