This certificate for Digital Skills in Employment (RQF) will give you the understanding and information about the digital skills required to look for work and submit an application, including knowledge of where to acquire and manage important, high-quality material and the significance of online identities. Along with organization policies and procedures, you will also explore the value of digital skills in the workplace, including how to use technology for successful communication and how to safeguard data and devices.
This certification is ideal for everyone who is working or looking for work, especially those who want to advance their digital abilities in regard to information management, digital safety, security, and communication. This course would be useful for anyone with a basic understanding of IT abilities who are looking to advance their profession or who wants to sharpen their digital skills for personal usage.
Scope of the certification Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as
- Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
Outcomes:After the completion of this certification, students would be able to:
- Define the types and uses of a range of digital devices.
- Know how to use a digital device safely.
- Understand the methods used to protect digital devices and personal data.
- Know the methods used to protect organizational data.
- Understand how to communicate online.
- Comprehend how to communicate effectively via email in a personal or business context.
- Recognize communication using social networking.
- Know the use of online collaboration.
- Understand the principles and uses of word processing software.
- Apprehend methods used to enter and edit information within a range of word processing documents.
- Comprehend how to structure information within word processing documents.
- Understand online accounts.
- Know how to manage an online identity.
- Understand the role of technology in learning and career progression.
- Realize the use of technology in employment searches.
- Understand the benefit of digital skills within recruitment and employment.
|Unit ref.||Title||Level||GLH||Credit Value|
|K/617/5887||Communication and Productivity||2||26||3|
|Y/617/5884||Developing digital career skills||2||28||3|
|H/617/5886||Digital device safety awareness||2||18||3|
|D/617/5885||Management of Information||2||23||2|
Benefits:This qualification aims to increase the awareness of the importance of digital skills in modern society and to help learners improve their knowledge and capability in digital skills. This qualification will benefit anyone who already works in a role where digital skills are used and will support those who wish to improve their digital skills and progress into a role where these skills are required.
- Learner must have completed grade 10 (16years over)
- IT/computer proficiency (will require any IT-related courses or diplomas done and will also be assessed at enrolment)
- English proficiency (will require any English-related courses or diplomas done and will also be assessed at enrolment)
Mode of Classes: