QUALIFI qualifications look to provide a realistic and broad opportunity for learners seeking career and professional development. They will support learners in realising their potential and provide clear objectives.
These objectives are to:
- provide career path support to learners who wish to develop their management skills, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector
- improve learner understanding of any given business environment and organisations and how they are managed and developed
- develop skills and abilities in learners to support their professional development.
Outcomes:After the completion of this Diploma, students would be able to:
- Understand the purpose of computer systems.
- Understand the purpose and types of coding
- Understand networking principles.
- Understand the uses and features of mobile communication devices.
|Coding and Website Development||3||10||50||100|
|Social Media for Business||3||10||50||100|
Our qualifications provide a rich mix of disciplines and skills development opportunities. Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisational abilities to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored.Our qualifications will develop learners’ ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills
- investigate issues and opportunities
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
- make use of relevant information from different sources
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
- exercise judgment and take responsibility for decisions and actions
- develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
- Learner must have completed grade 10 (16years over)
- IT/computer proficiency (will require any IT-related courses or diplomas done and will also be assessed at enrolment)
- English proficiency (will require any English-related courses or diplomas done and will also be assessed at enrolment)
Mode of Classes: