The Micro Entrepreneurship Certification has been designed to create an entrepreneurial mindset and skills. These skills have become vital in the current era. The students tend to develop the capacity to understand startups in the industry. Generation of an entrepreneurial mindset and a handful of skills allows improvement for recognizing business opportunities, whether small or large, new or traditional, family-backed or startup, and even digital ventures. This certification will provide exposure to fundamental concepts and analytical tools to give a clear direction for starting up and scaling ventures.
- 18 years and above age
- Minimum education of matriculation is required
- Basic computer knowledge
|1. Concept of Enterprising||1||
|2. Importance of Entrepreneurship||2||
|3. Defining Entrepreneurs||3||
|4. Developing as Entrepreneurs||4||
|5. Developing Business Ideas||5||
|6. Organizing an Enterprise||8||
|7. Operating an Enterprise||10||
|8. Becoming an Entrepreneur||12||
- To explain concepts of Entrepreneurship and build an understanding of start-ups.
- Understanding the role and importance of entrepreneurship for economic development,
- Developing personal creativity and entrepreneurial initiative
- To qualify students to analyze the various aspects, scope and challenges of an entrepreneurial venture.
- Assessing business opportunities through market research.
- To discuss the steps in the business plan and new trends in entrepreneurship.
- Understanding the stages of the entrepreneurial process and the resources needed for the successful development of entrepreneurial ventures.
- Understand and apply the concept of entrepreneurship; theoretically and practically.
- Ability to do internal and external analysis for new and existing businesses.
- Understand and identify of business opportunities and market potential.
- Launch a new business; branding and scaling up.