React Native is a framework that allows writing various high-quality mobile applications. React Native is the solution for strenuous tasks. With this framework, the developers can write the code once and can distribute it on different platforms.
Introduction to React Native framework for constructing mobile phone applications is necessary. React Native equips you to build iOS, Web, and Android applications without rewriting the different codes for several systems.
Scope of Mobile App With React Native
This course teaches young developers at any level to get started with React Native and start coding. You will learn to build cross-platform applications for Android, Web, and iOS in React Native! With this hands-on training course, students will be able to build a complete mobile app. Every Module includes a hands-on project.
Outcomes:After the completion of this course, students would be able to comprehend the following:
- Develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, ObjectiveC or Java/ Android
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Update your users with cross-platform Push Notifications
|6||Mid Term Exam|
|10||Final Term Project Presentation|
|11||Final Term Paper|
- Community: React Native is backed by a large community of React and React Native developers. So it is easy to find help if you are stuck at some point while developing an application.
- Development Time: It saves the development time required in building mobile applications for multiple platforms.
- Cost-Effective: It reduces the cost to build mobile apps for multiple platforms.
- Learners must have reasonable skills in English Reading, Writing and Listening.
- Learners must be well versed in the fundamentals of IT.
- It is preferable that learners have completed five semesters of BSCS, BSIT or BE Software Engineering to gain maximum out of this course.
Mode of Classes: