The Professional Communication Skills Certification is designed to prepare students with effective and sharp writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Students will be able to enhance individual personalities by engaging with different communication styles in business settings. The certification structure is focused to enhance communication capabilities; through listening, speaking, writing and presenting skills and simulative practices. The students will apply their practices in real-life business environments to create and present their skills for internal and external communication; after the completion of this certification.
Scope of Professional Communication Skills Certification
With the support of this certificate, students will be able to develop their audience-centred communication skills as well as their leadership abilities. It will help students preparing for the job market or looking for career possibilities and those who are that are currently employed and want to advance their careers
Outcomes:After the completion of this certification, students would be able to:
- Understand the core process of communication
- Effectively use interpersonal skills
- Present yourself for building strong individual prominence
- Communicate through formal writing
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and support service personnel
- Use smart negotiating strategies when setting up meetings
- Develop traits, skill set, attitude and the drive to be a successful presenter.
|1||1||Introduction to Process of Communication|
|4||7||Business Writing Skills|
- Understand and apply communication skills theoretically and practically.
- Know the importance of business communication for growth.
- Ability to present yourself in diverse business settings.
- Connect and network through strong interpersonal skills.
- Capacity building for self-growth for all kinds of communications.
- 20 years and above the age
- At least one internship experience
- Basic English skills
Mode of Classes: