Software Quality Assurance is mandatory for every computer scientist, as it assures competence in the software process and builds confidence to yield software products of remarkable quality. It is nothing like Software Testing, rather it is equipped with processes producing tools & software. It incorporates various methods, tools, and activities, making you certain that the built software complies with the market standards.
For constructing software that is up to the mark, your process should be as per standards from the very beginning of its development. For this reason, Software Quality Assurance is obligatory. With the help of this certification, you will be able to understand and apply SQA in the real world.
Scope of Software Quality Assurance
This certificate is equipped with all the essentials required for conforming to quality assurance standards. The foundation is laid by learning the basics of software quality assurance and progressing toward the techniques and processes available to assure that the developed outcome is of the highest possible quality.
The SAQ certificate will help you learn the documentation process of artefacts that are required before and during the testing of the software. Moreover, it will enhance the understanding of students of the testing plan and strategy, focusing on objectives, schedules, estimations, and resources for completing tests.
The students will be briefed about Global Information Tracker (GIT) and Jerkins as they help you keep track of the changes and provide automation tools and frameworks for testing respectively. Furthermore, for automated testing Python and Selenium will be taught with hands-on activities in labs.
Outcomes:After the completion of this certification, students would be able to comprehend the following:
- Understand the basic concepts of web development
- Generate ideas using best practices
- Develop projects following industry standards
- Understand and develop the Python scripts
- Present the projects with best practices.
|6||Mid Term Exam|
|10||Final Term Project Presentation|
|11||Final Term Paper|
- To work in QA manual and automation engineer in the IT industry.
- To work as a Full stack SQA Engineer.
- Students can also move to develop technologies.
- To manage project code using a version control system and perform testing on local servers.
- Prevent unforeseen emergencies.
- Reduces end-time client conflicts.
- The candidate should be in a mix of 6 semesters of BSCS or completed his BSCS or MCS.
- To know the working of web development and want to start his/her career in the SQA field.
- Understand the working of manual testing and want to start his/her career as an automation engineer.
Mode of Classes: