Codeigniter is a powerful PHP framework with a rich set of libraries and a simple interface that allows applications to be built fast without compromising on quality or efficiency. When combined with MySQL, one of the most widely used relational databases, which is popular because it is easy to integrate with a front end and has a wide repository of support, one gets to build flexible websites and web applications rapidly.
Scope of Web Engineering Basic
This course will help you leverage CodeIgniter’s broad compatibility features and simplistic development tools through a blended workshop that comprises theory and plenty of hands-on exercises for practical learning. You will learn about the CodeIgniter Framework form, how to connect with the database and how to make websites more interactive, effective, less complex, and easily manageable.
Outcomes:After the completion of this course, students would be able to comprehend the following:
- Knowledge of Basic fundamentals of PHP
- Getting Familiar with MySql Queries.
- Building crud with PHP
- Building crud with Codeignitor
- Sending mail with Codeignitor
- Dashboard integration, login and registration with Codeignitor
|6||Mid Term Exam|
|10||Final Term Project Presentation|
|11||Final Term Paper|
- Handling Bugs/Error Handling
- User-friendly Interface
- Hassle-Free Migration
- The MVC-Based System
- Quick Development
- Better Search Engine Optimization
- Community Support
- Learners must have reasonable skills in English Reading, Writing and Listening.
- Learners must be well versed with fundamentals of IT.
- It is preferable that learners have completed five semesters of BSCS, BSIT or BE Software Engineering to gain maximum out of this course.
Mode of Classes: