When you register on our site, sign up for our newsletter, or fill out a form, we ask for information from you. As needed, we may also ask for your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number when you order or register on our site. However, you are welcome to browse our website anonymously. Cookies are used by Google, a third-party provider, to deliver adverts on your website. In accordance with the users’ visits to your websites and other websites on the Internet, Google can serve your users with adverts by using cookies.
By viewing the privacy statement for the Google ad and content network, users can choose not to have these cookies used.
Use of Information
- Any information you provide to us may be used to tailor our interactions with you (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) and/or to enhance our webpage.
- We work hard to make improvements to our website services depending on the data and feedback we get from you.
- Your information enables us to address your customer service and support needs.
- Without your permission, we will never sell, exchange, transfer, or give away your information—public or private—to any other business for any reason other than to deliver the ordered goods or provide the requested services.
- Your email address will only be used to send you information and updates about your order when you provide it for order processing. You will receive emails from the company that may contain news, updates, details about relevant goods or services, etc.
Protection of Information
When you place a purchase or access your personal information, we take a number of security precautions to keep that information secure. We provide access to a secure server. All provided sensitive/credit information is sent and stored in a secure database that is only accessible by those with particular access rights and are obligated to maintain the information’s confidentiality.
Your personal data, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, financial information, etc., won’t be kept on our systems after a transaction.
Your personally identifiable information is never sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties. This exclusion applies to any trusted third parties with whom we share your information only to the extent necessary to help us operate our website, carry out our business, or provide the services you have requested from us. We may also disclose your information if we determine that doing so is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site’s rules, or defend the rights, property, or safety of other people. Visitors’ anonymous information, however, may be given to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.